As suggested in previous posts, I’m very much in the holiday spirit.
I’m prepping to host a friendsgiving this upcoming weekend… and started brainstorming potential adult beverages to serve. Because margaritas are my
favorite speciality – it’s no surprise that I pulled together a festive recipe for a Sparkling Cranberry Margarita.
This margarita is great because it can easily be carried from TDay to Christmas. That means… you’ll have two full months to enjoy multiple Sparkling Cranberry Margaritas!!
Because we tend to get a little dehydrated (cough* cough*) during the holiday season, fresh cranberry juice is a great addition to your diet. It’s been known to improve your bladder health, has cardiovascular benefits and even aids in weight lost!
Sparkling Cranberry Margarita
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 oz. of tequila blanco (Ocho is the best!)
- 3/4 oz. fresh squeeze lime juice
- 1/2 oz. of orange liqueur (think Cointreau or Grand Mariner)
- Splash of cranberry
- Champagne or another sparkling brut
What You’ll Do:
- Mix the first four ingredients over ice in a shaker or a mason jar
- Gently pour into your glass
- Top with sparkling
- Garnish with lime wedges and cranberries